Imagine // Back.

"He's back!" Harper bursted into our shared tent interrupting my  peaceful moment since I was silently lying on my back starring at the  ceiling

"Who?" I lifted my head meeting her gaze with furrowed eyebrows not having idea what she was talking about.

"Murphy," she folded her arms with a smile settled on her lips knowing what would be my reaction.

"What?! Where is he?" I immediately shot up, excitement and relief filling my body.

Me  and John we had always been really close. We had known each other since  kindergarten and we always found comfort in each other. And somehow  during that time I had started to have feelings for him.
However it had already been late when I had realized that I loved him because he had gotten banished in meantime.

Since  that day I had been miserable. Every day I had hoped to see him again  but as the time had passed I started to loose the hope. I had no idea  where he could be or if he was still alive.

So now hearing that he  was back was like music to my ears and I couldn't wait to hug him and  just have him back. I could just hope that he would be able to stay and I  would finally told him how important he's for me.

"In the dropship," she informed me stepping aside as I stormed out of the tent nearly sprinting to the dropship.

As  I was nearing the dropship I saw Bellamy storming outside with clenched  jaw and angry expression. I was sure he wasn't pleased with John being  back but I didn't care.

I bursted inside just to froze in place   once I noticed him. He was curled up on the floor in the corner. But it  wasn't the worst, the thing that made me stare at him wide eyed was his  state. He was visibly beaten up, blood covered every inch of his body.  It broke my heart seeing him like that.

"Oh my God," I breathed out once my eyes fell on him, "John."

"Y/N," he nearly smiled and his eyes lit up as he noticed me standing there.

"What  the hell happened to you?" I rushed to him crouching down and hugging  him tightly not caring about the fact that he was covered in blood and  dirt.

"Grounders," he mumbled returning the hug as much as he could given the lack of energy in his body.

"I  need to clean his wounds," Clarke spoke up and I finally noticed her  being there as well. She was standing there with a cloth in one hand and  bucket with alcohol in the other.

"Let me," I offered taking the  stuff from her hands. She didn't seem to object since I had helped her a  lot with medical care down here.

"Okay," She nodded and then left us alone without saying a word.

"This  will hurt," I dipped the cloth in the alcohol and looked at John with  sorrow eyes already regretting the pain that I would cause him, but it  needed to be done.