Imagine // Murphy & Bellamy Fighting For Your Attention.

„(Y/n)?"

„(Y/n)?"

As soon as you heard his voice, you looked at Bellamy who was approaching you quickly.

„What is it, Bell?", you asked curious, wiping your dirty hands on your trousers. You were in the middle of a task Clarke gave to you, carrying heavy piles of wood to the main tent with the resources, and even though your back already started to hurt, you were glad you could keep yourself busy.

„We need you, Myles got himself shot by a Grounder while hunting in the woods", he explained, watching your every move.

„Oh", you exclaimed surprised, „but isn't that Clarke's job?"

Bellamy was silent for two seconds, then he answered: „Yes, she needs some assistance."

„Well then", you said kind of relieved. You liked working with Clarke and helping her with medical issues and carrying wood from one place to another wasn't really your favourite thing to do, so you were – after all – happy you could escape from it.

„Oh, um, could you look for someone helping Connor with these piles of wood?", you asked. Bellamy looked back at Connor who was already coming back from the main tent again.

„Sure", he answered and you smiled at him happily.

„Thanks."

„Murphy!", Bellamy shouted to gain John's attention who was already trotting in his direction and smiling slightly at you. You returned his smile brightly.

„You know what to do", Bellamy said to him as soon as he was standing next to him and pointing at the wood.

„You gotta be kidding me", John grumbled but after some growling actually started to heave one of the piles on his shoulders anyway.

As soon as you were out of hearing Bellamy added: „Connor, you're off duty."
Murphy smiled at him sarcastically.
„Classy."

As soon as Myles had been treated and Clarke and you had made sure he would be fine, you found yourself walking around camp, looking for any other tasks you could do. You wanted to keep yourself busy somehow and first of all you wanted to help the camp. It was all you had left now.

When you arrived at the main tent you saw John, placing a large pile of wood on the ground, stretching his muscles and his most likely aching back.

„Hey, John", you said while you were going over to him. He looked up and smiled at you.

„How's it going?", you asked, referring to his task.

„I think I just broke my spine but apart from that I'm alright", he answered rubbing his lower back. You giggled slightly.

You wanted to say something, but right in this moment Bellamy came in looking at you and finally at John.

„You can chitchat later, Murphy, I still see wood out there", he said grumpily, nodding in the direction where the remaining pieces of wood were still laying.