Imagine // Our Story.

Everyday, you ride your bike through my neighborhood. Today, I was outside watering my garden as you rode by. I don't notice you, but you notice me and steer yourself right into a streetlight in front of my house.

     John sighs, getting on his bike and heading down the street. It may have been lame, but it always helped to clear his head. He pedaled down the street and did a double take when he saw her.

     Kora Collier.

     They had went to the same school forever, but he never built up the courage to talk to her. Today, she was outside, watering flowers in her front yard. Man, she was beautiful. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a braid and she was wearing blue jean shorts and a tshirt. Simple, yet amazing on her.

     While John was busy staring at Kora, he failed to see the street lamp in front of him. Therefore, he steered right into it. With a yelp, he fell of his bike and face planted the ground.

     Kora looks up and runs over to him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?!"

John gently sits up, feeling liquid run down his face. He reaches up and feels that his nose is broken and pouring blood.

Kora gasps at the sight of his nose. "Come on, let me take care of that." She says, helping him up and into her house. She leads him to the bathroom. "Okay, my mom's a nurse. She shows me things. So I'm gonna set your nose back in place, okay?"

John nods, putting his trust in the pretty blonde. That quickly changes when the pain shoots through his body. "Oh, fuck!" He yells.

Kora cringes. "Sorry! I should've said it'd hurt." She grabs a cloth to place over his nose. "Hold that on it tightly." She says, washing the blood from her hands.

John laughs softly. "This isn't the way I wanted to introduce myself to you."

Kora giggles. "No, I can't imagine it was."

"Hey, at least we have a story to tell our grandkids."