Imagine // Ignore Me?

At first you'd been ecstatic when Murphy had asked you out. You'd been crushing on him for a very long time and you never thought he'd like you until you were proven wrong and he asked you out.

The beginning of the relationship had been great. You two were always near each other, holding hands, kissing being cute. You'd loved it. But then he begin pushing you away. He didn't talk to you, he didn't say he loved you anymore. It was like you stopped existing. And when you tried to talk to him, or ask him about it, he pushed you away like you were nothing.

So after being treated like garbage, you stopped caring. You hadn't exactly broken up with him, but you didn't go out of your way for him or anything. It was lonely and you missed being around him, but you were mad and he very clearly didn't want you near him, so you'd listen to what he wanted.

Though, recently you noticed a few different things. He gave you flowers when he found them outside, he would press kisses against your forehead and very slowly he was working his way back into your life. You were confused, by his motives, by his feelings, by everything, so you decided to confront him about it.

"What are you doing?" You asked one day in the tent you two shared. You crossed your arms, staring at him unimpressed. You weren't going to let him get the better of you and make you feel bad.

"What do you mean?" He asked, feigning innocence. You rolled your eyes.

"You pretend like I don't exist, ignore me and treat me like crap so I give you space which is what I thought you wanted. Then you start working your way back in. I want to know why and no lying." He sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

You only raised your eyebrow.

"Look I realized I was being a jerk and i've been trying to apologize." You uncrossed your arms, heart softening at the fact that he'd realized his mistake. Smiling you walked towards him, placing your hands on his cheeks.

"Why'd you do it?"

"Because i was scared you'd leave me." Gasping, you shook your head.

"I'll never leave you, I love you." And with that you pressed a kiss against his lips, before leaning back and smiling. "But don't ever do that again." He laughed, placing his hands on your hips.

"I won't, i promise."

Author: justauthoring