Imagine // Get Me A Drink? AU.

The music was blasting so loud that you forgot about the intense ringing in your ears. Sweaty bodies danced and grinded around you, the smell of alcohol covered the whole house. Who's house was this? You had absolutely no idea. Did you care to find out? Not really.

"Y/N!" Y/B/F called, her voice as unstable as she stumbled over to you, a guy in tow. "This is John Murphy, it's his partyyyyy!" She said, dragging out the last letter. The guy stared at you, eyelids droopy and a smug smirk plastered on his pale, yet flustered, face. You hold out a hand to shake, being able to keep it steady seeing as you're only slightly tipsy. John takes your hand and just holds it, staring into your eyes.

"Uh..." You awkwardly look at your hands, and begin to shake his before dropping it.

"How did I end up inviting someone so attractive?" John slurred, looking at your figure and then back up to your face, which he studied for a whole minute or two. Your friend shoots you a look, shaking her head at you with wide eyes. Truth is, you weren't invited, and neither was Y/B/F. John smirked, taking a hold of your wrist and dragging you off to his kitchen, where the drinks are kept. But instead of getting more drinks, he sits at the table and gestures for you to sit. "You weren't invited, were you?" He cocked a brow at you.

"Nope." You replied casually, trying to play off the fact that you were intrigued by this guy. "Do you have cereal?" The words slip without consent, but you weren't in the mindset to care. John chuckled, getting up from his spot and handing you a box of cheerios.

"Want anything else?"

You glance at him in your drunken state, previous drinks finally settling in hard. A smirk crept onto your face and before you could hold it back, you blurted out, "You." John tilted his head with a smug look, making his way over and helping you out of your chair. The scent of beer hit you as he connects his lips with yours, hungrily kissing you. The music drowned the sound of people around you as John gently grabbed your ass, kneading it with his hand as he deepened the kiss. Was it hot in here, or was it just him? Your bodies rub against each other in sync to the music. John lightly pushes you away, licking his lips and blushing a deep red color.

"I don't want to go any farther when neither of us will remember anything... Let's just enjoy the night." He stated, rubbing his neck awkwardly. You shot him a small grin and nodded, but still leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Well in that case, wanna get me another drink?"

******

Short, but great!

Author: beautiful-chaos-blake

Thanks for reading!

Lizz.