Imagine // Aren't We All?

"Your shift is over

"Your shift is over." Bellamy stated, kneeling beside you.

You sighed happily, this shift had been taking forever. "Need me to do anything else?"

Bellamy shook his head, "No."

You gave him a smile and got up. "Great! I'll go see what Murphy's up to!"

As soon as you had said it, you regretted it. Bellamy had taken you by the wrist and gave you a concerned look.

"You know I don't like it when you hang out with him."

You kind of rolled your eyes at him. Bellamy has been your friend wince you can remember, and you knew he meant well, but Murphy was one of the only guys, besides Bellamy, that actually liked talking to you.

For some reason, being besties with 'the King' isn't exactly attracting anyone. Since day one on Earth, Murphy had been coming to you whenever he needed to get calm. And you helped him with that.
"I know, Bell." you sighed, quite irritated. "But I'm going to see him anyways. I like him."

"He's a fucking criminal." Bellamy stated. "You don't know what he's up to."

You scoffed, "Aren't we all? And I know how to take care of myself. I appreciate your concern, but we're not kids anymore."

Reluctantly Bellamy let go of your wrist and gave you a quick nod.

You jogged into tent, because you quickly wanted to change shirts and then walked towards the drop ship, because you knew Murphy and Raven were working on some kind of construction together.

"Hey." you said as you walked in. Raven was just climbing down the metal ladder and smiled.

"Hey! Murphy's up."

You gave her a smile when she passed you to walk outside. You hurried to the ladder and climbed up, hearing two male voices discuss something.

"Bellamy! Get the fuck out!" you shouted as you walked up to him. He turned to face you and had the most innocent look on his face.

He gave you a grin as you dragged him on his arm to the ladder.

"I'm sorry about that." you said to Murphy as you sat down next to him.

Murphy snorted. "You can't help it that he's an asshole."

You lay your head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around you. You sighed. "He's afraid you'll hurt me or something."

"You know I won't" Murphy replied, pressing a quick kiss on your temple.

"But he doesn't." you mumbled. "I don't know how to explain to him how much you mean to me."
You started tracing figures on one of Murphy's hands and he held onto you a little tighter. "I can talk to him, if you want. Maybe he'll get it when he hears it from me?"

"You don't have to." you suddenly heard.

Murphy immediately let go of you when he saw Bellamy's head popping up. You were about to get up and shove Bellamy's had black down, when he started chuckling. "It's fine Y/N. You two really seem to like each other."

"Fucking thought so." you replied to him.

"Murphy, if you hurt her, I'll kill you." Bellamy said, as he pointed at him.

"Like you can do that." Murphy scoffed.

You gave him a soft tap against the head and he chuckled. "But yeah I won't hurt her. I promise!"

******

Author: bedhair-bellamy

Thanks for reading!!

Lizz.