Imagine // A Tough Act.

The minute you saw his body being shoved and the sound of him trying to catch himself, all you saw was red. You growled in anger, running towards Murphy and grabbing the boy who had shoved him by the collar.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" You spat out, holding the boy. You heard Murphy call your name softly, but you ignored him. The boy you held only laughed.

"Showing John how much of an outcast he is. I thought no one would save him, but looks like a little girl came to his rescue." He sneered in your face, laughing as he shoved your grip off him. You gaped openly at him as you became the target of his teasing now.

The boy hit you and you heard Murphy growl as he came up and punched him. You held your face in pain but the minute you saw Murphy fall the the ground, you ran forward punching the boy. He fell back, groaning in pain. You hit him again, knocking him to the ground.

Growling you glared at him, practically daring him to stand back up. He did, but slowly and holding his hands out as he slowly back away. When he walked away, you held your hand in pain, moaning. You were lucky you had that sudden burst of energy.

Turning to Murphy you saw him stand up and bashfully rub the back of his neck, "thank you..." He murmured and you smiled reassuringly.

"The dick deserved it," you spat. "Come on, we should go back to camp and i'll take a look at your eye."

He followed you and in the silence you rub your fingers together, hesitating. Looking down at your hand, you flushed. "Hey... Murphy..." You started and he 'hmmed' turning to you.

"Could- Could i hold your hand?" You whispered and he stayed silent. You frowned when he didn't respond and quickly apologized,walking forward, until a hand grabbed yours. Gasping you looked at your intwined hands and then up at Murphy who had a soft smirk. You smiled bashfully.

"Thanks..."

Author: justauthoring

-----

Season 5 premiere date has finally been released!!!

April 24th on the CW!!