Chapter 5

A/N: Hello lovebugs! So sorry for my lateness, but I hope this semi-long chapter makes up for it!

-----

"It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Fatzilla!"

"Lennon! Lennon! Where for art thou Lennon?!?" Ash called out resulting in my release. I sat up fast, adjusting my top as Ash walked into the room.

"H-hey," I greeted, my voice unnaturally high.

Ash set down some bags on the counter before standing behind the couch. She looked at the both of us, taking in Johnny's aloofness and my more than likely flushed face. Ash's eyes finally settled on me and slowly a cheshire like grin appeared.

"Annnnnd who might you be?" Ash asked, still looking in my direction.

Johnny leapt up with a grin of his own. "Johnny Masters, pleasure," he winked, shaking her hand lightly. Ash blushed while I ignored the knots in my stomach. Now that's the one he should be with.

"Ash," she replied simply, crossing her arms across her chest. "You're the famous Johnny?" Ash stated, shooting me a look. I pursed my lips, not meeting her gaze. Or Johnny's.

Johnny looked my way too, "my little duck has been talking about me, eh?"

"Maybe," Ash grinned, enjoying my turmoil. "So...what were you two up to today?"

Johnny looked down at his feet, scratching the back of his head. Ash sent me a quick thumbs up before he faced me. "Just our Econ project..." he paused, staring me down, "for now." He finished with a wink.

"Hmmm," Ash replied. "Some project," she grinned, causing me to flare my nostrils in frustration. The both of them were killing me!

"Yeah..." Johnny trailed off as he gathered his stuff, "but I should be going...long night ahead."

"O-okay," I coughed, finding my voice. "Uhm, thanks for coming by!"

Johnny smirked, "anytime," he winked, moving down the hall. "Nice meeting you Ash," he paused then looked over at me, "Lennon, a pleasure as always. See ya Monday."

I sighed once the door closed and Ash squealed loudly, jumping on his previous spot. "Oh my GOD!"

"So, how was shopping?"

"Nuh uh uh! Hot guy first!"

I groaned, "he's just a classma-"

"No the fuck he's not!" She exclaimed, causing me to scoot away. "It looked like ya'll were doing the freaky eeky on the couchy," she paused, looking around, "wait, please tell me ya'll didn't do that cause we share this couch."

I laughed loudly, on the verge of snorting. "You. Are. Hilarious!" I stated, moving to stand.

"Then care to explain that sexed up face of yours when I walked in?"

"We had a tickle fight..." I mumbled.

"Come again?" She replied, cupping a hand around her ear.

"We had a tickle fight!"

Then it was Ash's turn to laugh. And she did for a good ten minutes.

"You done?"

"Ya'll...are too cute...for words," she said in between huffs.

"Oh bite me..." I muttered.

"You could always ask Johnny," I gasped loudly before promptly smacking her with as pillow. Repeatedly.

"He. Doesn't. Like. Me!" I said between smacks.

"Yeah and I'm the Queen of England!" She shouted back, snatching away the pillow. "It may be early, but you didn't see the way he looked at you."