Chapter 19

A/N: Greetings my dears and my apologies for the slight delay. Also...for the update ahead. I will be honest and say this chapter is a bit shorter but it's so cute and full of cutesy fluffy moments. Anyways  hope yall like it 😘

-----

"Of everyone in the world, why me?"

The feeling of Johnny's lips on mine stayed with me till morning, his lips a dream that I did not wish to wake up from. But as I snuggled deep into my covers, trying to hold onto that dreamlike state, I knew that I'd lose and had to greet the day. With a loud groan, I sat up in bed then rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Fuzzily, I looked around then found myself blinking rapidly and rubbing my eyes hastily.

The bed I was in is a large four poster with curtains and extra pillows. There was a large flat screen across from me over looking a dresser. Off in the corner were shelves upon shelves of books and a large writing desk with laptop. To my right there was an open door that led to a bathroom and on my left a double set of doors with black out curtains.

This was definitely not my dorm room. But whose place was it?

Could this be Johnny's room? Wait, did I-

In a fit of panic, I looked down at myself and was shocked to see different clothes, pajamas to be exact; a baggy over-shirt and matching cotton shorts. Oh my God. Oh my GOD! I grabbed the nearest pillow and promptly screamed into it loudly. Once finished, I began to breathe in deeply cause the pillow smelt really good. Like Johnny to be specific; he always smelled fresh and earthly, a mix of sandalwood and crisp fresh laundry.

Ok, I'm getting off track. I needed to get up and explore.

Swinging my legs to one side, my feet came in contact with soft plush carpeting. Feeling the need to relieve my bladder, I walked ahead to his surprisingly clean bathroom to take care of nature's calling. Before leaving, I caught my reflection and just about fell out. My makeup from the previous evening was smeared every which way and my hair looked like a bird's nest. Good thing I came in here first.

After thoroughly washing my face and attempting to finger detangle my hair, I exited the room and ended up in a hallway. From where I stood, I could faintly see the living area and figured that would be a safe bet. But that involved passing the kitchen area where Johnny just so happened to be occupying. Shirtless.

Like a deer in the headlights, I stood open mouth at a smirking Johnny. In one hand was a pan with scrambled eggs and the other a metal fork. I licked my lips as my eyes went from his impressive six pack to his tattoos then downward towards the v-shaped muscles-

"My eyes are up here," he stated causing me to look up at his smirking face. He set the eggs back the stove before stepping towards me. Grasping my chin, he raised it gently. "You're gonna catch flies little duck," he kissed my nose before stepping backwards.

I rubbed my neck, "uhm, good morning..." I greeted lamely.

Johnny chuckled. "Good morning love. I trust you've slept well?"

"Mmhmm," I muttered, my eyes trailing around the kitchen. "Uhm, h-how did you sleep?"

"Well, the pull out sofa isn't as comfy as my bed, but I managed just fine."

I snapped my head in attention. "You slept on the couch?"

Johnny gave me a look as he scooped eggs onto two plates. "Yeah? Where else could I have slept?"

"Uh, you bed? Obviously."

Johnny set the pan down before facing me. "No, that's where you slept. Believe it or not Lennon, I am somewhat of a gentleman and although tempting as it was to share a bed with you, I had to exercise some serious self control."