Chapter 21

A/N: Hello all! Sorry for my lateness, I was battling an awful stomach bug over the weekend but I am back now and feeling pretty awesome! So last update, I asked a very smutty related question and I have an answer for you...unfortunately, you won't get a definite response till the new year. Yeah I know, booooooooooooooooooooo! But no worries, I think ya'll will like what I have planned ;) anyways...moving on to my mini update, hope ya'll like it! :)

-----

"Now what?"

Monday morning, I skipped merrily to my first class as my bright yellow skirt swished behind me. I earned a few odd looks here and there from my peers, but I didn't care. My grades were good and my hours remained the same at the bookstore. Slowly but surely, Ash and Kane were moving forward. And I had Johnny. Everything was right in the universe again.

With a minute to spare, I plopped down in my seat and got myself ready. Not thirty seconds later did Johnny walk in. I blushed and averted my gaze, waiting for him to take his usual seat beside me. But Johnny had other plans. Instead of sitting down right away, he grasped my chin, turning it to face him and leaned forward to kiss me. Gasps erupted around us at the action, but I ignored it for the time being.

"Good morning gorgeous," Johnny whispered, pulling away.

"Morning," I replied shyly.

"And good morning class," Professor Striker interrupted. "Now Mister Masters, if you don't mind detaching yourself from your classmate, I have a class to teach."

"My apologies Major, I couldn't help myself," he sent me a wink as he sat down.

Striker rolled his eyes. "Indeed," he paused, addressing the class. "Now, I trust over break, you all noticed the update in the syllabus regarding you business mock up..." and by that point, I let my recorder take over.

About a halfway into class did Johnny start distracting me. First he would not so subtlety shuffle his desk closer to my own. And then he played with my hair which I won't admit aloud, felt kinda nice. Now he was whispering borderline R-rated comments in my ear that would make a nun faint.

"Johnny," I hissed, my skin flushed over his recent comment, live action role play with me in my catsuit from Halloween and him dressed as Batman.

Johnny chuckled quietly. "I'm sorry little duck, you're just too cute when you get all wound up."

"So glad I amuse you," I deadpanned.

"...and I expect a five page write up before your semester break. Dismissed." Striker finished as he gathered his stuff.

"Wait, what?" I exclaimed, reaching for my recorder.

"My my little duck. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were distracted," Johnny teased as he stood up to leave. I glared as I quickly did the same, choosing to listen to my recorder before my next class. Knowing that he'd follow me, I rushed forward through the door and out into the hallway. "Now I'm pretty sure you're trying to ditch me!" He called after me.

I shook my head, remaining silent. Rounding a corner, he eventually caught up to me, gripping me at my elbow. I bit my bottom lip in effort to keep from laughing.

"Please tell me you aren't seriously mad at me?" He asked, his expression worrisome. His eyebrows knit together when he noticed I wasn't planning to respond. Johnny poked his lips and soon, his forehead connected with mine. "Will it help if I say I'm sorry? And I'll buy snacks in the canteen while we discuss our five page write up for the mock business?" He said in a baby like voice.

Giggles bubbled up that led me to snorting loudly, making Johnny step back. Standing on my tip toes, kissed his cheek. "As long as they have those chocolate croissants," I replied as I pivoted on my heel and headed for the school's cafeteria. Looking behind me, I noticed that Johnny remained standing, looking dumbfounded.