Chapter 26

A/N: Hello loves! Sorry for the delay, my wattpad has been a bit wonky and hasn't allowed me to post my new chapters :/ anyways! This update is on the shorter side but I wanted to show another 'mom' interaction and how they're personalities vary, especially with Lennon. Don't worry my dears, I'm sure ya'll will like the next update ;) ENJOY!

-----

"Calvin Nathaniel Reed."

Loud buzzing combined with bright light shining through my window woke me as I struggled to hold onto the remnants of my dream. Well, it wasn't much of a dream as it was more of a fantasy. A very lustful R-rated dream featuring my boyfriend Johnny Masters. I giggled as a rather large grin found its way to my cheeks. I still can't get over having a boyfriend, let alone it being someone like Johnny.

Especially after how dinner went with my moms last week...

We ended up going to a nearby diner maybe twenty minutes from campus and my mom insisted on bringing Johnny. And to both my delight and horror, he said yes. During the drive, I did my best to pump him full of facts before we met them at the diner.

"My mom is probably going to be chill with you and ask some basic questions. But Caya, she's gonna grill the crap out of you. I love her to death but she's blunt as hell," I rattled on once we turned into the parking lot. It was pretty sparse and I didn't see either of their vehicles just yet.

"Has this happened before?" Johnny laughed, looking at me. "Do you bring home many boys little duck?"

I sent him a glare. "You and I know the answer to that question," I hissed making him laugh again. "Johnny! Please this isn't funny!" I whined.

"Awe," Johnny cooed, grabbing one of my hands and with a free one, he used it to grasp my cheek. "Are you really that worried?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I've never done this before Johnny and I want them to lo-like you as much as I do," I stammered, catching myself midway.

"Believe it or not, this is a first for me too and I'm actually pretty terrified," Johnny confessed lightly.

"You're hiding it pretty well," I commented.

Johnny smirked, "don't want to worry my girlfriend too much."

Flutter Flutter.

"I promise to do my best and show them that I am worthy of their daughter, ok?" He said sincerely.

"But you've been the best to me already," I slouched.

"Because that's what you deserve."

I blushed before leaning in to kiss his lips lightly. Johnny pulled me close, his hand sliding downward till it reached my neck, massaging it briefly. My tongue grazed his lips when he pulled away.

"That's twice now little duck," Johnny breathed out huskily. "Not that I mind, but when did you get so daring?"

I looked away as I pretended to think about it. " Well, there's this guy who makes me crazy..."

"Oh really?" Johnny leaned in. "Tell me about him."

Biting my lip, I looked at him through my lashes. "He's funny, sweet, charming...incredibly charismatic and dashingly handsome," I went on, earning a smile. "And he makes me feel like the best girl in the world. I've never felt like this before and I..." I paused, looking him straight in the eye, "I just don't know how to be sometimes...he makes me crazy in the best of ways."