Chapter 12

A/N: Hello all and happy Friday the 13th 😁 well, if you're into that hehe. Anyways, hope yall had some good luck today and look forward to this update! As always, please don't forget to vote/share/comment, etc. 😘

-----

"She is unworthy...what does he see in her?"

Johnny shielded me as we took the back way out of the party. While we walked, I sent a text to the girls letting them know I was safe and I'd catch them up tomorrow. I could only imagine what the rumor mill would say after Johnny's display. I attempted to block those thoughts for the time being as Johnny directed me to his very impressive vehicle.

I broke the silence when he started driving. "Is this the new mustang GT500?"

Johnny whipped his head fast, his focus momentarily leaving the road. He faced forward, shock on his features. I smiled softly, pleased that he wasn't so angry for the time being.

"You know cars?" He asked in awe.

I grinned. "No, just muscle cars mostly. Mustangs are my favorite."

Johnny smiled, "mine too."

"My dad is into cars so some of that passed along to me. That and a taste for old school rock."

"You have a dad?"

I scoffed. "Duh! Of course I have a dad."

"Well, I remember you said you have two moms and I just figured-"

"That they got a sperm donor?"

Johnny shrugged, "yeah."

I sat back in my seat. "Well, he is a sperm donor now...ever since he walked out on my mom over ten years ago." I said softly.

Johnny was quiet for a few beats and didn't speak up till he parked. "I'm sorry Lennon."

"Its fine, I'm over it." Somewhat. "I'm fortunate for the one to step up and take his place."

Johnny nodded in agreement as he shut off the engine. Glancing out the window, I noticed that we weren't on campus anymore. Far from it.

"Ihop?" I questioned. He nodded as he exited the car. Puzzled, I followed suit as I walked in front of the mustang. Before I could enter, however, he stopped me. "What?"

Johnny gave me a look before slowly unbuttoning his flannel. My mouth fell open as I began to stammer. Why was he stripping? In an Ihop parking lot? In the cold! He shook the flannel odd revealing a black muscle tank underneath, high emphasis on the muscles. Johnny then held his shirt out to me.

"Uhm, I doubt that will fit me, but I appreciate the gesture." Johnny rolled his eyes. "I'm good, it's not even that cold-"

"It's not for that reason sweetheart," he muttered while my face morphed into one of befuddlement. Johnny scrubbed a hand down his face then gestured to my top. "As much as I enjoy the show, I'm pretty sure you don't want all of Ihop to see the goods."

Crap.

I cast my eyes downwards, immediately blanching at the sight. Not only were the majority of my boobs on display, so was my stomach. I snatched his flannel, wearing it backwards so the buttons were on my back. Johnny smirked at my reaction as he pushed me along, his hand resting at my lower back.

I shivered at his touch, my back on fire from where his fingertips rested. Johnny opened the door and with a gentle shove, he pushed me towards the hostess station. A girl with a partial shaved head and pink hair greeted us before directing us to an empty booth.