Chapter 9

A/N: OMG! OVER A THOUSAND READS! Thank you all so very much, I greatly appreciate it! 😁

------

"I've never seen someone pull off fat and sexy before, good for you!"

Mornings have never been a friend of mine. Even back when the good cartoons were on and you would wake up on purpose for them. My moms were usually the ones up bright and early Christmas morning. Me? I'd much rather sleep in my cocoon of blankets and comforters. Especially that morning, having to experience my first ever hangover.

I didn't think I drank that much. Only three bottles. Or was it four? Ugh, this was worse than the stomach bug I got last year. And even better, it was officially Halloween. I just ruined my holiday. Well, at least I can personally sympathize with Ash now.

'BANG BANG BANG'

"Wake up sleeping beauty!"

I take that back.

"Lennon! Wake up sweetie!" I mumbled incoherencies while turning my pillows into earmuffs. I faintly heard the door open. "Oh crap, I'm sorry Lennon."

Now she whispers.

"Go...away..." I whined.

"Oh love bug, I didn't think you'd be hungover. You only had three to drink."

Well, that answers my earlier question.

"In the name of Lucifer, Bobby, Sam and Dean Winchester...let me sleep," I whined again, pushing the pillows closer to my head.

"But Lennon, it's Halloween! And we need costumes for the ball!"

"Screw Halloween," I replied earning a gasp. Sorry all mighty Halloween gods and goddesses, I felt pretty crappy.

"Want me to get you a coffee and some hash browns?"

"And donuts?"

Ash laughed, "sure, I'll be back in twenty."

"Thank you sweet woman," Ash chuckled as she shut the door behind her. I closed my eyes again, hoping to doze off when I heard my phone vibrate. I groaned and stuck my hand out to pat around for the device. Thankful for the dimmed screen, I unlocked my phone to see a few different texts.

Monique
12:12 am (1/2); You are more than likely passed out or w/ Johnny but I wanted 2 let u kno tht Quinn &I are safe. Thank...

12:12 am (2/2); ...you again 4 the invite, cya 2nite! ;-*

'With Johnny? What's that supposed to mean?'

Kane
12:21 am; Thank u again for a fun nite and for tolerating my brother

12:22 am; Side note, we have our playoff game nxt wk. Let me knw u can make it? Sweet Dreams, hope u sleep ok...

Johnny
1:01 am; Thank you for tonite little duck, despite the last min weirdness lol

Johnny
1:03 am; And sweet dreams...hope u remember what happened

"Oh Lord, what did I do..." I mumbled, scrolling to Johnny's most recent text.

Johnny
10:15 am (1/3); So, I really hope youre alive. And if so, good morning! Also, I left a water bottle and some advil on your nightstand...

10:15 am (2/3); ...u protested last nite so I hope you take it when u get up...

10:16 am (3/3); btw, u look really cute when u sleepin'...crap, that was creepy