Chapter 20

A/N: Hello darlings, hope you all are well! So, as I mentioned before, things are gonna pick up between our favorite couple and also with it being the halfway point in the story (I'm actually debating between ending this story in another 10-20 chapters, it's still up in the air at this point), some new characters that are important to certain plots in the story will be introduced. Also, I would very much like your opinions on another side topic. So...the thirst had been real in some of these comments 😂 I will be honest, I do have some written out that I am debating on sharing in some way. But before I do that, I'd very much like to know who all would be interested in some smutty scenes featuring some of our fave fluff/non-fluff peoples. Let me know in the comment or even a private message, whatever floats your boat. Please and thanks in advance my lovely fluffies! 😘 Annnnnnd, I made a new poster...I just can't help myself at times.

-----

"And why did you pick the big one?"

Loud knocks echoed around them, interrupting their current lip lock. Johnny pulled away, looking towards the front door. His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion which led me to believe that he wasn't expecting any visitors this morning. Then came a few voices, faint but distinguishable.

"JJ! C'mon JJ, open up!" A light voice called in between bangs. "Open the dang door!"

"Lily Louise Masters! That is not ladylike!" An older voice chastised. "Patience is a virtue."

"Fuck," Johnny muttered. Giving me sad look, he lowered me onto the floor. Grasping my face, he gave me one lingering peck. "Mmmm, I am sorry..."

"For what?" I whispered, still out of breath.

"One for stopping something I truly didn't want to and two for who is on the other side of the door," he stated before grasping my hand and pulling me behind him.

"Who's here?" I asked, having an idea of one the guests.

"My aunt Cecelia and baby sister Lily." He replied simply, standing before the door with me behind him.

"Do you really need me here? I can go to your room till they leave-" I began only to get interrupted.

"No, I need you here," he answered quickly, eyes on me.

"Why?" I questioned. "I'm not exactly presentable," I stated, gesturing to my current attire.

"You could be in a trash bag and I'd still want you beside me," he replied seriously. "Besides, it was bound to happen eventually."

Now it was my turn to scrunch up my face. "What was?"

Johnny smirked before leaning forward to capture my lips in another soft sweet kiss. "My plan to introduce my family to my new girlfriend of course," he winked.

My mouth fell open as he stepped forward to unlock and open the door. I closed it quick at the sight of something bright pink rush towards Johnny nearly knocking him over. Her hair was blonde like Johnny's but much lighter and she reached his torso, barely.

 Her hair was blonde like Johnny's but much lighter and she reached his torso, barely