Chapter 44

A/N: Hello loves! As promised, the bonus update! Granted I'm sharing this a bit later than I had planned but I got back from New York a bit late and I've been drained! Anyways, enjoy and as soon as I get myself situated, I'll post some surprises in the explicit section hehe.

-----

My face remained buried in the soft plush pillow and I pushed deeper as the bright sun behind me became more apparent. With a whine, I caved and pitched the fluffy comforter off my body. Sitting up, I gasped aloud at the sight before me. Large floor to ceiling windows revealed the hustle and bustle of the city down below with the brightness of the sun as a beacon. It was absolutely breathtaking being so high up and I thanked the universe for not having an issue with heights.

With a stretch, I stood up and performed my morning duties before deciding to explore further. After a brief glance in the mirror, I was pleased to see a clean makeup free face and semi normal hair. I tugged down my shorts before walking out and once past the short hall did the area become familiar; this was a suite for the Ritz Carlton I got ready in earlier.

But instead of my friends being present, it was just Johnny waiting for me. Not that I minded the switch up, especially after the wonderous evening he arranged for me. His shirtless tattoed back was to me and he appeared to be reading at a small table. I lingered some feet away, just staring; I couldn't help myself sometimes and although creepy, I liked observing him.

"Good morning love," he said without turning around.

I rolled my eyes, "morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Really good, thanks. And yourself?"

"The pullout sofa was surprisingly comfortable." I frowned before opening my mouth to protest. "As much as I would've enjoyed waking up beside you, you and your squad took up the whole bed," I rolled my eyes again as he turned to face me. "Would you like some breakfast?" He asked and suddenly my stomach rumbled loudly. Johnny snorted awaiting my response.

"I guess I am hungry," I chucked, moving towards the table. A mini buffet of bacon, sausage, fruit, pancakes, eggs, orange juice and coffee were arranged nicely on the table top. I was drooling.

Seeing my expression, Johnny spoke. "Yeah, I didn't know what you were in the mood for so I asked them to bring up a bit of everything."

Feeling playful, I rotated to face a still seated Johnny then took a few steps forward. He was angled away from the table and his legs were open just wide enough for me to step through. Johnny's adam apple quivered as his eyes rose to meet mine.

"What if what I wanted wasn't on the menu Johnny?" I asked softly, my arms resting around his shoulders.

Johnny gulped yet he remained composed. "What do you want then little duck?"

Instead of using words, I let my lips do the talking. My lips met his in a soft sweet kiss, lightly massaging and taking it slow...savoring the simplicity. My tongue swiped his bottom lip before pulling away and I tasted a hint of black coffee. Mmmm, bitter yet sweet.

Johnny let out a breath as he pulled me closer till his head met my chest. "Who are you and what have you done with my little duck?"

I giggled, "what ever do you mean?"

"Not that mind this new bold Lennon cause it's incredibly sexy how you're being..."

"But?"

Johnny's mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping on land. And once he cleared his throat did he reply. "I forgot my point..."