Chapter 36

A/N: Yes, finally an update! I had issued uploading last week so I unfortunately had to put it off and I thank you all for your patience 😊 I also noticed that this story has over 50K reads! Oh my gah, that's so awesome and I say thank you again! Anyways...this chapter is a little shorty but it's filled with some cutesy and sexy moments 😁 enjoy dearies!

-----

"Shivers and Tingles."

Even though it's been almost a month, I still found myself clenching and blushing around Johnny. He would tease, thinking my reaction to his 'cake test' was adorably sexy. I on the other hand still flushed in embarrassment; makes me feel like a prude. But like all things, it'll eventually pass...or as Johnny puts it, till he does it again.

I found myself thinking about 'other things' while I was supposed to be working on an English paper. I sat in a somewhat secluded area of the library; a corner nestled by a window that showed off the football field. Facing forward, a few books and my open notebooks stared at me, the blank empty pages mocking me.

With a sigh, I stood up and went back to the vast bookshelves hoping to find something else to help. Our current paper subject was easy for the most part. We each were given a controversial topic ranging from religion to politics to basic human rights or more specific points like abortion or foreign policies. I squealed with happiness when the topic of gay marriage/lgbtq rights was given to me, but that feeling of glee died when the professor further explained the paper.

'One half of the paper has to be written in the perspective of support for the topic given. However, the second has to be written in your opposition.'

And judging by the class' vacant expressions after her elaboration, I wasn't the only one suffering over this assignment.

I was currently in the religions' section of the library having already searched through the different historical sections; if I couldn't find much in the latter department then hopefully the alternative won't let me down...well, considering the lovely history. I held on to that somewhat positive thought has I pulled out another book.

"Never pegged you for a religions' fan little duck," a voice whispered from behind me. And now that I'm used to that voice sneaking up on me, I rotated on my heel with a small smile on my cheeks.

Johnny Masters was truly a sight for sore eyes. Since the new semester started, we didn't see each other as much since we now had fewer classes together and we both had our jobs to focus on as well. I didn't want to get too wrapped in having a boyfriend so I tried to tell myself that this was a good thing. But considering what we've done recently, that changed things a bit.

Setting my books down, I pulled him in for a hug. I inhaled his scent as his arms wrapped around me. I squirmed as his warm breath tickled my skin and soon his nose traced my neck till his lips reached my ear. How does he manage to turn a simple touch into such a high reaction from me?

"You always smell so...sweet little duck," he whispered, making me blush.

"And hello to you too," I coughed. I stepped away just in time to see him smirk. "Did your business class let out early today?" I'm pretty sure he had another half hour left in his 202 class.

"We had a test today and the professor said we could leave when finished."

"Since you finished so quickly, how do you think you did?"

"One, that class comes easy to me and two, seeing my girl made for excellent motivation," he winked.

I shook my head, "whatever you say..."