Chapter 46

A/N: Hello loves! Yes, I'm still alive...ish lol. I unfortunately have been suffering a bit of writer's block and that's caused my semi hiatus. I've written maybe five different endings for this story and I think I've finally settled on the big winner which I'm hoping will satisfy yall. Also, I'm working on a possible spin off but more on that later. So a semi treat for each of your ever loving dedication and patience with me and this story, I'll be updating every day till the end of the year. I'll also be posting not one but two different smutty chapters this weekend as well. So, without further adieu, a somewhat humorous filler teehee.

-----

"Patience is a virtue."

After an awkward doctor's visit and even more awkward filled talk session with both of my mothers, I headed back home that Monday before our trip. I had some last minute packing to do before we left the next morning.

Ash was visiting her parents for the weekend and said she'd be back in the morning while Monique had to drive to Baltimore to pick up her sister. Kaden drove up earlier today and was planning on crashing with Kane for the week.

While Johnny thought it made perfect sense for me to stay with him to make it easier to leave the following morning, I didn't want to take away any of his sibling time since Lily will be with Nora for the week.

And...the conversation with my mothers was still fresh in my mind.

Anatomical posters of vaginas and different stages of birth dilation were the only options for my eyes as I sat in the deathly silent doctor's office. Elizabeth sat beside me while occasionally patting my hand while Clea stood diagonally from us with her arms crossed. She's barely spoken to me since I've been home and I'm not sure if it's cause of this appointment or due to the mild concussion from when she passed out a couple weeks ago.

Part of me really wanted to blame the concussion.

A knock from the door made me pick up my head and after a beat, the door swung open. Dressed in a lime green scrubs and holding a metallic clipboard, a short plump woman with wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes walked in.

"Morning! I'm Judy Roberts, one of the head nurses," she greeted as she shook each of our hands. However, Clea just nodded her head. "Am I to understand that you're Lennon Jennings?"

"Well duh," Clea muttered and I was unsure if the doctor heard.

"Yes, that'll be me," I replied sofly.

"Great! It looks like you are interested in going on some birth control..." she trailed off earning an added huff from Clea. "I do have some questions to ask you first." I nodded and mumbled 'ok'. "Unfortunately, it would be best to do so in private."

"Like hell she will," Clea uncrossed her arms and stood to her full height. Both myself and my mom face palmed at her behavior. "I fully intend on being her with her."

"Ma'am, with all due respect, but there are matters of disclosure and patient confidentiality-"

"Well with 'all due respect', I am her mother and have every right to be here!"