Shin x Reader

"(Y/n) playtime's over. Time for lunch" said Shin in a cheerful voice to the 2 year old girl.

You just sat there on the floor staring at his golden snake-like eyes. You didn't even try to stand or walk to him which made him pout. Well since you didn't want to move he just carried you instead.

He sat you down on the chair. "Say ahhh" said Shin as he held the spoon with food to your mouth.

You just turned your head away from the spoon. He once again pouted at you. "Come on (Y/n) if you don't eat I'll be sad."

Shin after a lot of attempts of failing finally gave up. But after a while he tried again. "(Y/n) if you don't eat you're going to make daddy sad!" he said as he pouted and pretended to cry.

You slowly open your mouth making his eyes spark with hope. You chewed on the food for a while then spit it on his face.

"(Y/n)! That wasn't nice at all!" he said with a look of disgust on his face. You just stared at him and laughed.

He pouted and went to the bathroom to wash his face. When he came back he was shocked by the sight.

His older brother, Carla is feeding (Y/n) while she ate it happily. "No fair! (Y/n) wouldn't eat when I would feed her" he said as he pouted like a five year old kid.

Carla just rolled his eyes "Guess she likes me more than you."

Shin was now crying like a baby. "I think this is the reason why (Y/n) doesn't like you" he said as he grinned from under his scarf.