Betrayed by your friends ~ Sakamaki Part 1

Your friends at schools...turns out to be fake. They betrayed you and you were sad after finding out about it so you went and cried in your bedroom.

Shuu
Shuu leaned on your bedroom door and slept there. When he woke up you were still crying.
"How troublesome" he mumbled and entered your room without permission and hugged you while you were crying on your bed.

"(Y/n) tell me what's wrong?" He said in a fatherly way.

"My... friends. They were just hanging out with me because... you're handsome" you said while tears were dropping from your eyes. Of course you mumbled the last part but he still heard it.

"Don't worry" he said while wiping away your tears. "I will kill them in their sleep" he said and hugged your tightly.

Reiji
He stood in front of your door for 3 hours now. Reiji was patiently waiting for you to stop crying and explain.

After 2 more hours you stopped crying and opened your door to see him standing there.
"Daddy how long have you been there?" You asked trying to hide your tear stained face.

"Oh only just now, I was about to knock" he said and stared at you.

"Care to explain why you were crying for 5 hours?" He asked which made you blush red.

"My friends found out I am a noble and they hate nobles so they started bullying me" you said.

"How long have they been bullying you?" He asked while holding your hand.

"2 months" you answered while looking down.

"I'll transfer you to another school. I don't want to murder people so I'll just move you to another school" he said

You smiled happily because of the fact that he cares.

"Now let's have dinner" he said.

Ayato
"So they were jealous and started bullying you?" He asked again with you looking scared because he has a scary aura around him.

"Okay I'LL GO TO YOUR SCHOOL NOW. DON'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY" he said. "I don't want you to witness a bloody scene" he said as he left the mansion.

They shouldn't have made Ayato's precious daughter cry and get hurt.