Asking Continuous Questions ~ Tsukinami

Carla
"So daddy do unicorns exist?" You asked, your father staring at you in an annoyed way. You kept asking him questions continuously.

"No they don't exist" he said after 2 minutes of silence.

"Why do we need blood?" You asked again, 3 minutes has passed and he didn't answer you so you decided to ask more.

"Why are babies small? Why is blood so sweet? How did you and Uncle Shin brothers? Who is my mother? Why did she die? Do you love her? Why do I have to go to school?" You exhaled and inhaled slowly then was about to ask another question when he suddenly lifted you up to his shoulders which earned a yelp from you.

"School is here for you to be able to know the answers to those questions, now let's go and change you into your uniform so you can go to school" he said in an emotionless face but with an annoyed voice.

Shin
You kept bombarding him with questions for 3 hours now and he is slowly getting angry. An annoyed aura sorrounded your father but you still didn't stop.

"Daddy wh- mmph" you were about to ask another question but her put duct tape on your mouth.

"If you aren't my daughter, I would have already fed you to the wolves" he said and dragged you to   your bedroom.

So I just made this just now. I just finished all my school works and I've been busy. I hope you liked it even though it was rushed. Thank you for the votes and comments. Oh and a friendly reminder, in the future chapters I will be saying your age