Kou x Brokenhearted! Reader

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm not good enough for you. Please go find someone better than me. I'm breaking up with you" said your first boyfriend and the current person you love the most.

Yes, boys get insecure at times but...because he is insecure, it feels like you're the one who's not good enough. It makes you feel as if you made a mistake. Both of you spent 5 months together, fighting only once so where? Where did you go wrong?

"It's not you who should apologize. It's not you who is good enough. It's me" you said. 'It's my fault for letting my walls down, now...you have reminded me why I built it so high' you thought to yourself.

After saying all that, you left the scene and went home. He was your first boyfriend, first kiss, first date.....and now, it has come to an end.

You gave a bitter smile. "I never knew that this will hurt so much. I thought we would be together until the end" you said to yourself.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~
"I feel bad" you overheard your ex saying. Then his friend spoke "Look dude, she loves you so much. She doesn't need anyone. For her, you are like her world"

You walked away, you didn't care anymore. You were building your walls up high again.

You felt paralyzed as if your world stopped spinning. You wanted help, deep inside you were screaming out for help.

You hate this feeling...the pain...it hurts.

And so you went home because you just don't want to talk to anyone or see your ex.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~
"My little kitten, did something happen? Tell me. Sharing your problems will help you" Kou said.

"My...boyfriend broke up with me" you said in between sobs.

Then he embraced you. This is what you need the most, you need support. It isn't easy facing this alone.

"Little kitten, there are more than 7 billion people in the world. I'm sure you can find someone who won't break your heart" he said as he embraced you more.

"You are still young. You have a whole life ahead of you" he said smiling at you.

"Thanks dad..." you said while smiling back.

"If he asks for another chance, don't give it to him. One is enough, two is too much. You gave him two chances and that is enough" he said.

You thought about it for a moment. Then your father spoke again.

"He is your ex for a reason. Going back to your ex is like going to the same chapter over and over again" he said patting you softly.

"Now cheer up and enjoy your youthful days" he said.

You smiled, not a bitter or sad smile. This time, a happy and smile.

A/n
Well I honestly don't like author notes but I might as well share it. This is based on a true story. March 21, 2019. My first boyfriend broke up with me. And guess what? I graduated junior high school on March 29, birthday on April 18. It was a really 'nice' present right? Oh and, Kou represents my best friends. Thanks for reading my stories! I appreciate it.