Your father goes to town? ~Sakamaki Part 2

Kanato (Age: 12)
Yup, he left you. He said he wanted to go to town with you for a father-daughter day and yet he forgot about you.

You stood there in front of the supermarket, on the verge of tears. You didn't move from your position, hoping that your father will come for you.

It's already midnight, the shops are closed and the streetlights are lighting the streets. Then you heard something behind you, you want to run but your feet is frozen to the ground.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry I forgot about your existence" said a certain voice. You finally gathered the courage to turn around. Kanato was there standing, you ran up to him and cried on his chest.

Laito (Age: 8)
"So where's Laito again?" Asked Subaru who was a little bit mad.

"He said he's going to town" you answered which made him mad. He doesn't like the idea of that perverted father of your to leave his daughter in a mansion with Kanato and Reiji.

Flashback
"(Y/n) I'm going to town!" Laito said who was about to open the door but you just couldn't let him leave or go to town without a reason so you stopped him.

"Wae? (Why?)" You asked.

Flashback End
You were interrupted from your thoughts with another question from Subaru.

"And why is he going to town?" He asked. 'I bet he's just going to go hunt girls again' he said in his mind.

"He said he's going to hunt chicks" you said which made Subaru facepalm.

Before Subaru could say anything, you added another statement which made him more pissed off.

"He also said it's for dinner" you said innocently.

Subaru
He just couldn't leave you in a mansion together with his elder brothers a.k.a your uncles so he took you with him.