Azusa x Lost! Reader

You are very close to your father. He would always take you to town to have fun but he would always get laughed at and people would look at him with disgust.

This made you sad knowing that your father is being treated so badly.

Your father this time took you to the park. You were playing while your father was sitting and watching you play.

He looked away for a minute and the moment he looked back to where you were standing before you were gone.

He looked everywhere to find you. He started panicking cause well he couldn't find you anywhere in the park.

~~~~~~~
It was already night time, you were walking the streets slightly scared.

Then you heard some noise and you started running thinking that it was a monster.

You then bumped into someone. You started screaming.

"(Y/n)....calm....down..." he said. You knew this voice so you stopped crying and hugged your father.

"Don't.... disappear .... like ... that ... on ... me ... again .. okay?" He said.

"I won't daddy" you said as you hugged him tight.

So our school gave all of us grade nine students a day off but we had to do our project. Damn what kind of day off is that?!

A day off so we could do our project.

Anyways I'm taking a break from the project right now. I wish I could make it up to you someday. But no promises