Subaru x Suicidal! Reader

You've always blamed yourself everything especially your mother's death. She died giving birth to you but Subaru kept being strong and assured you that it's not your fault.

Just one cut is enough to start an addiction.

No one has even noticed the scars hiding underneath those long sleeves. No one has heard your cries. But, what you didn't know is he noticed it all and he's hurting and crying inside because of what you've become.

~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (Y/n)!. So how are you? Did you have fun?" asked one of your friends

"I'm fine" you said

I'm not fine, please help me.

~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/n)! Let's go to that new cafe" said Laito grinning.

"I'm sorry, I can't Uncle Laito" you said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm just tired" you said with a sad smile.

I can't take this anymore

"Mmmm...okay then. I'll just go with one of my hoes then" he said while waving bye.

~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/n) it's time for dinner" said Reiji while knocking on your door.

"Sorry Uncle Reiji! I already ate" you said from behin the door.

I starve myself

~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/n)~" Laito said while grinning

"Go away" you said coldly

Show me you care enough to stay

~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are you even wearing long sleeves in summer?!" said one of your friends.

"I just feel cold" you said with a fake smile

I don't want you to see my scars

~~~~~~~~~~
"Feeling any better?" asked your father who is pretending not to know about what you are doing.

"I'm better dad! I promise" you said with a cheery voice.

I've never been this bad

"(Y/n) I know you're not fine" he said.

You were caught by surprise. He didn't show any signs of knowing. He rolled your sleeves up, it was full of scars.

"(Y/n) please don't do this. Why are you even doing this?" He said while hugging you.

"You told me to be happy, I feel happy doing this" you said while looking down in shame.

"(Y/n), I love you so much. Stop blaming yourself for your mother's death. Do you think she'll be happy seeing you like this? She's watching over you, she gave her life just so you can have the life you have now. She loves you a lot" he said while still hugging you.

In most cases of suicide, a person doesn't want to die. They just want to end the pain

~~~~~~~~~
"Hey big sis. Why do you have those line things on your wrist?" asked a little girl curiously.

"I fought in a battle. And these are called battle scars" you said with a smile.

"I'd like to have some too" the little girl said.

"No. As much as possible, avoid this battle. It is scary and full of monsters" you said calmly.

"M..monsters? Wahh, that battle must be scary. I don't want to go to that battle. It's a good thing you won big sis" the little girl said.

You smiled and said "So, when you see someone with a battle scar. Hug them and tell them to open their eyes and that someone cares for them."

"Okay big sis!" the little girl said.