Where do babies come from?~Special Scenario (Tsukinami)

Carla
You were playing with one of the werewolves, then you heard the front door open. You immediately rushed downstairs and hugged your father and uncle.

"Daddy where do babies come from?" you asked while looking up at him. He was sweating while Shin was trying to hold back his laughter in the background.

"(Y/n) why are you suddenly asking that?" he asked as he kneeled to your height. Then Carla glared at Shin and Shin started composing himself.

"Babies come from the womb of a mother" Carla said. Then you asked again.."How are babies made?"

Shin started trying to hold back his laughter again. "Allow me to explain Nii-san" Shin said.

"No..I will explain it to her" Carla said as he closed his eyes and opened it again.

"Babies are made when a sperm and an egg combine together. You will know more about this in school. So how was your school?" he said.

"It's was fine daddy" you said.

Shin
Shin was happily eating his nuts while watching on his computer.

"Daddy how are babies made?" you asked while tugging on his shirt.

"Oh (Y/n) that's easy. It's when a man's private oart enters the woman's private part. Then the sperm and the egg combine together making a fetus." He said not taking his eyes off the computer screen.

You only nodded and went out of his bedroom.