Christmas Special~Sakamaki Part1

Shuu
"Daddy when is mommy coming?" you asked.

"Y/n she'll be here soon then, once she arrives we will start decorating the Christmas tree. Then Santa will come and put presents under the tree at midnight." he said lazily lying down on the sofa.

Timeskip
After 10 minutes or so, your mom arrived and you came to the door to greet her.
"Mommy!!" You yelled as you hugged her.

After the warm hug, all of you started decorating the tree but most of the time you just played with the decorations and your parents just can't help but laugh at your cuteness.

Reiji
"Daddy how come we don't celebrate Christmas?" You asked.

"Because we're vampires and you have to study" he said harshly.

You were jealous with the other kids. With sad eyes, you went back to your room. You were unaware of the two pair of pink eyes watching you.

'Y/n, I'm sorry. I don't really know what to say to you, I actually have a gift for you' he thought.

He left the gift at your room's door. The next day when you opened your door, you found a gift. You immediately knew it was from your father none other than Reiji.

Laito
"Hey there sexy" you father said as you gave a pout. You asked your father to take you to town to buy gifts for everyone but here he is again seducing yet another woman.

You felt sad because of it. You were holding your hand and without him noticing it, you let go of his hand. He didn't even feel the warmth of your hand disappear. You ran away with tears in your eyes.

You ran in an alleyway. You sat there and cried. This one of the reasons why you hate your father.

"Y/n don't get mad at me. I already bought the presents. You're still the only girl I love ever since your mom died" he said sitting beside you which made you smile and hug him