Carla x Kidnapped! Reader

I was able to get some free time so here...^-^

So you were kidnapped by a mafia. The tied you to a chair, you didn't scream nor do anything. You were bored.

"You're pretty calm for a kidnapped person" said one of the guys. You only stared at him and gave him a bored expression.

"You look bored want to have some fun?" said another one of the guys while winking at you.

Then you heard crashes and screams. All of them got their guns, then two people entered. They started shooting but failed to even shoot them. They all ran out of bullets, they started kneeling.
They started pleading to spare them.

"Daddy!" You yelled in a cheerful voice. They all looked at me and pleaded more.

"(Y/n) you made me worried. I thought I am going to lose you" said Carla.

Carla untied you while Shin is scaring the sh*ts out of the mafia guys. He was making them scared by torturing them verbally.

After you were untied you immediately engulfed your father into a hug.

"(Y/n) let's go home." he said as he placed you on his shoulder.

"Shin torture them all you want but don't go too far" Carla said.

Shin only nodded and cracked his knuckles. "Now who should we start with?"

That's all you heard before your father teleported back to the mansion.