Laito x Tsundere! Reader

"(Y/n)~ Let's go shopping" your father yelled.

You just ran and hid from him well you don't want to go out to town with him. He would just flirt with another girl then would leave you there. Well not like you care anyways.

"Found you" he said as he grabbed your wrist.

"I..I wasn't hiding from you or anything. I was just trying to catch a mouse that's all" you said while crossing your arms and looking away.

"Let's go" he said as he teleported to town.

He then went to the girl clothes. He picked a lot of dresses and asked you to try it on. "I'm only going to try this on because I like gothic dresses. I'm not doing this for you or anything" you said while blushing.

He only smiled at your tsundere side, he liked that side of yours. He finds it cute.

When you opened the curtains he smiled much more brighter and started hugging you. "Your so cute (Y/n)! Try this on next" he said as he shoved another one to your face.

"Stop huggng me!" you yelled.

After trying on all those clothes you were tired, Laito saw this and took you to a cafe. By now the sunset is setting.

~~~~~~~
After that long day you both teleported back home. You went to your room and jumped onto bed. You were about to close your eyes but you felt the other side of the bed sink and you knew that this was your father.

"Thank you for taking me to town daddy" you said before sleeping.

Laito looked at your sleeping figure. "My pleasure (Y/n). Well that was hard though, well at least I was able to resist flirting with a woman"

"That's a new record for me. I should do this more often and spend much more time with (Y/n) so that she'll open up to me just like what she said before falling asleep but at the same time I like her tsundere side as well" he kept talking to himself until he felt tired and went to sleep as well.

Oh by the way I forgot to tell all of you. My cousins use my account and would often read you know...those lemons and it's quite annoying. Honestly I'm not interested in lemons as it would ruin my innocent mind. Oh thank you to everyone who is reading and/or voting in my story. I'm sorry I'm writing short chapters these days, it's because of my schedule.