Kanato x Baker! Reader

You never liked your father at all. To you he is weird but at the same time you are scared because of his mood swings.

You are good at baking and being a baker has always been your dream. You applied to a bakery in town and you were instantly accepted.

After a long day of work, you went back home. You pushed open the big oak doors only to be met with your father.

"Father is there something you want?" you asked nervously because you rarely talk to him.

He looked at you with those eyes and said "Call me daddy. And make sweets for me"

You were quite a bit shocked that he didn't get mad. You just forgot to call him daddy instead of father.

You nodded and went to the kitchen as he followed you. You made different sweets like pancakes, strawberry cakes and you even made cupcakes that looks like his Teddy.

You placed the food in the dining table where he was waiting. He smiled as he digged in to the food after he placed Teddy.

"(Y/n) promise me that when you come home, you'll always make sweets like this to me" he said.

"Okay daddy" you said as you smiled. I guess you father is not that bad as you thought he is.

This continued everyday. The moment you open the doors he would be there patiently waiting for you. This was the time when both of you would talk and enjoy each other's company.

He even let you touch and hug his Teddy and eat with him.