Shuu x Idol! Reader

You just finished singing the last song. After going to the backstage you teleported to your next job. A photoshoot for your magazine.

After the photoshoot you went to the backdoor and teleported to your next job, an gameshow.

After doing everything in your schedule, you teleported back to your home.

The mansion seemed quiet today which was quite odd. Guess they're doing something, commonly Uncle Kanato would be waiting for me, then ask me to make him sweets. Then Uncle Ayato would ask me to make him takoyaki.

Then Uncle Subaru would ask me for help in tending his rose garden. Then Uncle Laito would always listen to me sing and would read the songs I've written. As for Uncle Reiji he would ask me for help in his experiments.

My father Shuu would always snuggle up with me while I'm sleeping or would ask to sleep with him.

"(Y/n) you're back" said Shuu while leaning on the wall.

"Daddy you shouldn't sleep on the floor. Oh and where is everyone? The mansion seems quiet" you said while looking around.

"Ayato is playing basketball, Reiji is with 'father', Kanato is in town buying new toys, dolls, tea sets and sweets, Laito is probably flirting with someone again and Subaru is buying new flower seeds in town" he said lazily.

"Then daddy let's sleep together shall we? I'm a bit tired so yeah..I could get some sleep" you said with a smile.

Shuu nodded stood up and teleported to your room leaving you there.

"Geez..can't you at least wait for me?" you mumbled as you teleported as well.

You saw him already sleeping on your bed so you just lied down next to him and slept as well.