Do you love me or hate me? *puppy eyes* - Special (Tsukinami)

Carla
"Daddy let's adopt that puppy!" You said cheerfully while tugging Carla's arm.

"No. And besides we already have wolves in our mansion" he said.

"B..but" you pouted. "No means no (Y/n)" he said. He was about to walk away, then you remembered that technique. It worked well on Shin so it should work on Carla too right?

You went in front of him and said "Daddy do you love me?" He looked at you with a small blush on his cheeks. "Or do you hate me?" You asked then you used your puppy eyes with tears in the corner of your eyes.

Of course no one would be able to resist such a cute thing. "Fine, let's go adopt that puppy" he said. You grinned happily and ran as fast as you can to the pet shop.

As you were walking home from town he looked at you with a smile. You were so happy and it made him happy that you are happy. (LoL I don't know if that made sense)

"So what are you going to name her?" He asked. "I'll name him Carla Junior" you said which annoyed him a bit.

"Daddy meet your son Carla Junior. He's our child now!" You said innocently, not knowing what you are saying.

Shin
"Daddy, can I have some of your nuts?" You asked.

"No way in hell (Y/n)! Make a different request" he said.

"Daddy will you grant that request no matter what it is?" You asked while smirking evilly without him noticing.

"Yes I will, just not my nuts" he said stuffing his mouth with more nuts.

"Then I want you to take a picture of Carla-sama while he is sleeping" you said which made his eyes widen.

"Uh..(Y/n) why don't you make another request. I can't do that" he said.

"Eh but you said..." You were about to say but he cutted you off. "No (Y/n)!"

"Do you love me?" You asked and he answered you with "Of course I do, if I didn't love you then you would be a corpse right now"

*Insert puppy eyes with tears in the corner of the eyes* "or do you hate me?" Upon saying this an invisible sword pierced right through Shin's chest.

"Fine! I'll do anything you say. I love you my dear kitten" he said while blushing then he slowly patted your head.

And he didn't see...the evil smirk you had.