Yuma x Reader

Just like your father ( Yuma ) you love gardening. You and Yuma would always plant different vegetables, harvest it and replant again.

You and your father were really close to each other well until that so-called Eve came.

They needed her to fulfill the Adam and Eve Project. But due to this I was slowly forgotten by my father.

You would plant vegetables alone. Harvest it alone. Pull out the weeds alone.

You felt lonely, how did it even end up like this?

You knew that they are all indebted to KarlHeinz who saved their life but because of this you feel left out. You feel forgotten, You feel like nothing but a shadow.

You were in the garden pulling out the weeds and harvesting the ripe vegetables. You even ate one of the tomatoes.

Which reminds you that you have a cherry blossom seed in your pocket. You immediately planted the seed and watered it. You smiled as you lifted the basket full of ripe vegetables and brought it to the kitchen. The moment you were in the kitchen you saw your Uncle Ruki preparing utensils for the cooking.

"Just in time (Y/n). I'll be using those vegetables for my soup if that's okay." He said as he looked at the basket you placed on the counter.

"I don't mind Uncle Ruki. What would I do with all of these anyways" you said with a smile.

He nodded and you left the kitchen. Well it was Ruki, Azusa and Kou who is giving you attention. But you aren't happy with this, what you wanted was his attention.

You want him to stop ignoring you. You then saw your father sitting on the sofa eating his sugar cubes.

You didn't bother to speak, you just walked pass him. "(Y/n) come over here!" he yelled out.

You turned your head to look at him with wide eyes. You walked over to him, then he suddenly forced you to sit down which made you squeal.

"Here have some" he said as he handed his jar of sugar cubes, you only smiled. This was the attention you want.

"I'm sorry for always ignoring you. I guess I got carried away" he said as he smiled at you.

"I forgive you daddy" you said smiling as well