Kou x Tsundere! Reader

"(Y/n) your father forgot his lunch, take this to him." said your uncle Ruki.

"But why me? Daddy and I never really talk that much" you said with a blush.

"Because you are his daughter" he said as he shoved the lunch box to your face.

"Okay fine. Well it's not like I care for him or anything" you said.

You teleported to the back of his current work. You saw him practicing his singing skills. You walked closer to him, you knew that he already knows you are there.

"Ahh neko-chan~ what brings you here?" He said in a cheerful tone.

"Well you forgot your lunch box so I came here to give it to you. Not like I care or anything" you said as you blushed.

You don't really know how to express how you love him so much and when you TRY you always end up going tsundere.

"Awwweee..oh how about this after I finished my song on stage let's eat together and buy ice cream." He said.

Your eyes sparked and you said "Okay."

You saw him smile at you and you blushed "Well I just didn't want you to be alone so I just agreed. There's no meaning there at all" you said as you looked away from him.

"Oh it's time. Wait for me here neko-chan" he said as he ran to the back of the stage.

You just sat there and waited for him with a smile as you daydreamed about how this day is going to be.

Shout out to kawaiipanda1800 for being the first to vote in my story