Daddy let's get married~ Special Scenario - Mukami

Ruki
"Daddy why do you love to read books?" You asked while staring at him reading a cookbook.

He closed the book and patted your head. "The reason why is because you can learn new things" he said.

"Is something wrong (Y/n)? You've been staring at me this whole time" he said ruffling your hair.

"Daddy let's get married!" You said (yelled actually)

"And why do you want to get married with me?" He asked with a smirk. (She's your daughter!😱)

"Because we both love each other and we always kiss and hug. Don't you think we should get married daddy?" You said innocently

"Yes, maybe we should get married. But (Y/n) if we get married you won't be able to walk anymore." He said still smirking.

"I don't understand what you mean daddy." You said tilting your head slightly.

"Oi Ruki! I'm borrowing (Y/n) for a while, I'm talking her to a carnival" Kou said while dragging you away.

"She's way too innocent to understand anything. Maybe I should tell her the true meaning behind that all but doing that would scare her." Ruki mumbled.

Kou
"Daddy you sang and danced so well!" You said as you hugged him. You are currently with Kou in a waiting room.

"Are you happy now that I took you to my concert?" He asked patting your head like a cat.

You kept bugging and annoying him to take you to his concert.

"Yes I'm happy but..I'm jealous! Daddy you're way too flirty with other girls!" You said pouting.

He only smiled at you and asked "Then what should we do to make this jealousy of yours to disappear?"

"Let's get married daddy!" You said while hugging him. There was a little blush in his cheeks. He can't marry you since you are his daughter.

"I want to make those girls jealous so let's get married" you while rubbing your face in his chest.

He sweatdropped at this.

"Or I can just kiss you in front of the girls" said Kou laughing awkwardly. Well let's just say it was an awkward night.

Yuma
"Daddy let's get married" you said while picking the last tomato and putting it in the basket.

"Where did you even learn this?" He said, sighing quietly.

"Daddy, if we get married then it'll just be the two of us and we'll always be gardening like this" you said facing him completely.

When you faced him he placed a sugar cube in your mouth. "Shut up and keep gardening. We'll get married once you become 21 years old" he said. 'Hopefully by that time she'll know what marriage is and stop saying Nonsense' he thought

"But that's a long time and I'm only 7!" You said pouting at your father.

"Wait" he simply said.

Azusa
(I don't know what to do😂. I can't think of a scenario but I'll try, get ready for a chapter of cringe)

"Daddy you're hurting yourself again" you said entering his room.

"It...makes...me..feel..alive" he said.

"Daddy let's get married! So that you Don't have to hurt yourself again." You said while taking away the knife in his hand.

"Yes ...let's ....do.. that" he said with a smile. Sice you're only 6 years old he payed attention to the fact that you are too young to even understand what marriage is so he just agreed to it.