Ruki x Stressed! Reader

Your grades has been failing. Well because at school your uncle's fans would start sorrounding you, asking you to bring their gifts to your uncle.

Then your own fanboys would start giving you gifts as well which you couldn't turn down because you feel bad for them.

Because of this continuing everyday you couldn't study at school at all. Even in the library they would start sorrounding you.

Then at home you just couldn't concentrate at all especially when Kou is at home. Then when Kou is not home Yuma would be the one bothering you so you couldn't study at all.

Your father got your report card and was disappointed with your failing grades. He took a peek at your room to see that you were at your desk studying hard with big eyebags.

You didn't stop, you kept writing and writing down on a paper. Ruki was a bit shocked by this fact.

He entered your room, you looked at him but continued on.

"Let's see if m=14, k=45 then that means x would be 90" you mumble.

Ruki patted your head. "Stop that (Y/n)" he said.

"But dad if I stop then I would fail" you said.

"(Y/n) your health is more important than school" he said. He then carried you to your bed. "How about I tutor you once you get home?"

"Okay!" you said.

"Now go to sleep. You hav a long day tomorrow" he said lying down next to you.

He opened the book he was carrying which is a memento from his father and started reading.

He watched as you slowly drifted off to sleep and smiled a bit as he watches your steady breathing and cute sleeping face.

"Don't stress yourself too much (Y/n). Go to sleep it's already bedtime" he said to you.