Yuma x Bullied! Reader

"Go away freak!" Yelled one of the girls as she pushed you to a wall.

They then started kicking you everywhere and punching you which you just gladly accepted. This has been continuing every day.

You went back home to see that it was empty. No one was there.

"Tadaima!!" you yelled.

"Okaerinasai (Y/n)" said your father.

You looked to see that he was lying on the sofa the whole time. Since your school uniform is long sleeved, the bruises can't be seen. And you also made sure to put bandages on your wound.

You ran to your father as your father sat up and you both hugged each other.

"How was school?" he asked. "It was great!" you said.

"Go get dressed, let's go harvest the tomatoes" he said and you nodded.

You wore a long sleeved dress in order to hide the bandages but you didn't notice that some of the bandage is showing.

The moment you went downstairs, your father's smile turned to a frown. "(Y/n) how long have you been bullied?" he asked which shocked you. Then you noticed that some of the bandage is showing. You pulled down the sleeve more to hide it.

"Everyday" you answered honestly.

"Names?" he asked while cranking his knuckles.

"Angel, Yui, Rin, Anna, Vanilla, Cary, Karylle, Kath, Niela, Troy, Brandon, Sky, Rentarou, Kuro, Len and Justin" you said.

The moment you finished saying that, your father is nowhere to be found.