Shuu x Drunk! Reader

Your cousin invited you to join her and her friends, they were going to the bar. The moment you came to the door, the security blocked you.

"No under 18 allowed" they said. You really wanted to go with them so came up with something.

"I'm 20! It's not my fault I look young and beautiful. Blame it on Mother Nature" you said. The truth is you're 15 years old.

"Sorry about that ma'am." the security immediately answered. Now let's just say, you got inside and well drank a bit (not really) until you were drunk.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~
And so, your cousin took you back home. You walked through the halls halls of the mansion wobbly.

"(Y/n), you smell like alcohol and I'm guessing you're drunk" said Shuu who is lying down the hallways.

"Seeing you at the club, I wanted to drag you and ******** you" said Laito. Shuu opened his eyes and glared at Laito. Shuu may be lazy but he is caring to his daughter of course. As for you, you just stood there. Not even understanding cause why not? You're drunk.

Shuu stood up and carried you bridal style to your bedroom. Well, let's just say it was a long night.

~~~~~In the Morning~~~~~
"(Y/n), when you go to the club again. Invite me" said Laito while winking at you.

After saying that, you immediately went to the bathroom. Well, you did drink a lot.