Reiji x Reader

You and your elder twin sister Ai has always been compared to each other everyday.
Ai had brains and would always score the highest in class as for you well, you always fail in class which Reiji would often scold you.

Everyone just got their Math test scores..you were quite upset with your scores. You had 12 over 100, you were quite envious with your sister she had 99 over 100.

You sighed as you crumpled the paper in your hands. The moment both of you went home Reiji immediately asked about the test result.

He was proud of Ai and let her off today. But as for you, you were grounded and asked to study 15 books.

You sighed as you opened one of the books. Shuu who was passing by saw this, he looked outside the window to see Reiji and Ai having tea together.

He sighed and waited for the right time. Once Reiji was in his lab, he knocked on the door.

Reiji said 'Come in' in a very stern voice which could definitely make someone shiver in fear.

"What do you want deadbeat?" he asked as he poured a red liquid to a blue one. "You are becoming like that woman"

Reiji placed the container with the red liquid on the table while his eyes were wide open but quickly composed himself. "Do you seriously want (Y/n) to have a miserable life like yours?" Shuu asked again.

"This is none of your business deadbeat" he said. "Oh but it is my business Reiji. She is my niece so I have a right to say this" Shuu said.

Reiji threw the container with the red liquid to Shuu but Shuu just dodged it.

"Spend more time with her" Shuu said before leaving.

After a while of thinking. Reiji decided to take a peek at you. You had big eyebags and your eyes were dull.

He entered the room and you only looked at him with dull eyes. "Daddy I've already memorized nine books there's only six books left" you said as turned your attention back to the books in front of you.

Reiji's non existent heart sank to the bottom once he saw your condition. The moment he saw your dull eyes he regretted everything immediately. And he already knew....that he was too late. What happened is already there and nothing can change that.