Kou x Blind! Reader

"Daddy where are you?" you yelled as you walked the hallways while holding onto the bars that are attached to the walls in purpose.

"(Y/n)! Over here" Kou said from behind you with his cheerful voice. You hugged your father as your father just smiled.

"Daddy how come I can only see one color?" you asked making Kou frown.

"You always told me stories about colors such as red, white, green, blue, yellow but how come I can only see one color. The one color you mentioned as black" you asked.

Kou frowned and looked at you with pity. "That's because you are special. Unlike us who can see other colors" he said trying to lighten the mood.

"But I don't want to be special. I am also curious about the colors of the world" you said as you frowned.

Making Kou frown as well "How about we go and buy some ice cream?" he said which made you smile and nodded happily.

"Let's go" he said as held your hand. You walked down the streets. You could hear different noises, you wanted to know what it looks like.

"Here's your ice cream (Y/n)" he said as he handed you vanilla ice cream.

You could hear different squeals from which you identify as girls, you could also hear whispers but just shrugged it off.

"Don't mind those noise. Let's just go home" he said as he placed you on his shoulders, making you giggle as you happily ate your ice cream.

So yeah I published two chapters in one day because I was simply bored.