Subaru x Assasin! Reader

You were separated from your father when you were five months so your mother raised you all alone.

Your mother was a great assasin you she taught you how to become one.

You had a great life. Then a mission was sent to you. Of course you had to follow. You finished your last target and went back home.

You would always spend your time at home with your mother. You love reading books and you also love to learn more about ninja skills which your mother gladly taught you.

But then one day your mother was sent away to a mission but sadly she didn't make it and died. She had multiple injuries, the news of this made you sad.

You went to your mother's bedroom and this envelope caught your attention. You opened it and started reading it.

'Dear (Y/n),

By the time you're reading this I've probably passed away already. I knew that I wasn't going to live while on the mission. You can't live on your own so I thought it's about time you find out about your father. There a photo of him, his father and his mother on my dresser. I'm sure you'll easily recognize him when you see him and I'm also sure that he'll know it's you.

I also made a map to the mansion where he and your uncles live. Good luck

~(M/n)'

You have tears in your eyes while reading this but started composing yourself. You went to your mom's dresser and found the picture.

Your father was still young in this and you knew that boy the woman is carrying is definitely your father

Your father was still young in this and you knew that boy the woman is carrying is definitely your father. You smiled at the cute picture.

You were in a taxi on your way to the mansion. You stood at the front doors, you were quite nervous. What if your father didn't recognize you.

You knocked on the door to be answered by Reiji. "What do you need half vampire?" he said while growling at you.

You were quite shocked with this. "Umm half vampire sir?" you asked quite a bit confused.

He glared at you "Is there something you need? Is there any reason why you came here?" He asked.

"Umm... well my mother said that my father lives here" you said while looking at him. He gave way signalling for you to come in. Inside were five other men.

"Hmm..who's the new girl?" asked Laito seductively.

"I'm (Y/n) Sakamaki. My mother left me a letter before she died. She told me that one of you is my father" you said.

"So she's not a sacrificial bride" said Ayato while closing his eyes.

You scanned the room and found the familiar face leaning to the wall. You walked closer to him while dragging your roller bag(is that what you call it?). You stood in front of him.

"Why are you looking at me?" he said while clicking his tongue.

You grabbed the picture and letter from your pocket and gave it to him. He started reading the letter and looked at the picture.

"Guess your my father because you definitely look like the boy in the picture" you said while looking at him with warm eyes and a warm smile.

Then he suddenly engulfed you in a hug which caught by surprise making you squeal.

Your uncles just watched there amused by the sight in front of them.

"Oh how I longed to see you" he mumbled but since you're a half vampire you heard it clearly.