Where do all babies come from?~Special Scenario (Sakamaki)

Shuu
"Daddy where do babies come from?" you asked.

"Go and ask Laito" he said as he closed his eyes again.

"I already asked him and he said It would be better if I ask you myself" you said.

He was clearly annoyed by now and sat up. "Babies are made when a girl and a man kiss" he said as he lied down again.

"But I kissed you and my uncles so many times. How come there's no baby" you said.

He doesn't know what to say anymore so he just said "Well you need to do it in a dark, quiet place on a bed."

You nodded "Then I'll ask Uncle Laito to do that with me"

This very sentence made him open his eyes very wide. And ran after you as you run to Laito.

Reiji
Reiji was in his room doing his usual things, making experiments. You walked inside and asked him the question that's been bugging you all day.

"Daddy how are babies made?" you asked. He stopped what he was doing and asked you to follow him.

You followed him to the library. "Read this..and this..and this..and this one as well" he said as he handed you seven books.

You've finished reading one book and let's just say you cannot continue reading anymore. You regretted asking him that so you made a note to yourself to ask your Uncle Laito instead.

Ayato
"Daddy where do babies come from?" you asked as a blush made its way to his face.

He looked at your eyes to see that your eyes are filled with determination to know about it.
"Uncle Shuu said that if a girl and man kiss then babies would come out but I already kissed all of you yet there are still no babies" you said.

He chuckled a bit and just said "I'll buy you anything you want from now just promise to never ask that question again. Deal?"

"If it's anything I want then it's a deal!" you said.

Kanato
"Oi Kanato! (Y/n) is scared. What did you do this time?" asked Ayato.

"Did you try to turn her into a wax doll again?" asked Laito.

"Well you see she asked me where do babies come from. And I told her that I will answer her question if she makes me strawberry shortcake. She did what I asked her so I answered her" said Kanato.

"By answer don't tell me you told her" said Laito as he gulped.

"The whole process?" said Ayato.

"Yeah I told her the whole process" said Kanato earning a facepalm from Ayato and Laito.

Laito
"Daddy where do babies come from?" you asked Laito sitting on his chair while playing a game in his computer.

Laito paused the game and faced you. "Come over here I'll answer your question"

You just went to him and he sat you on his lap. He then went to goggle and typed S-E-X.

Well after the video you regretted asking him that ever again.

Subaru
The moment you asked the question he started sweating very hard.

"Umm..well" he was stuttering and speechless. He didn't know what to say to you. You just stood in front of him as he...well started getting more and more nervous.

"Babies come from magic" he said. You nodded which made him give a sigh of relief that you fell for that.