Kou x Bedridden!Reader

You laid on your bed watching television. You were watching your father singing and dancing on the stage. You could clearly hear the fanchants. You were mesmerized by the sea of lights made by the fans.

"Y/n, I've prepared your lunch. Do you want me to feed you?" asled Yuma entering your room.

You shook your head to a no. He understood this and left the tray of food on your lap. You sighed in happily to the meal, you saved the best food for last. Once you were finished you placed it on the table beside the bed.

Timeskip
Kou went into your room with a bright smile.

"How's my little vampire?" He asked coming over to you and gave you a hug.

"Daddy how is it outside? Is it fun?" You asked curiously while looking straight in his eyes.

"The outside is very dangerous. People killing each other, not caring for the elderlies. Then lots of teenagers these day laugh at the homeless and poor. It's full of dirty, stupid and selfish humans" he said with his bangs covering his eyes.

"But it's also fun. Even though humans are like that there still humans out there who are different and won't hesitate to help" he said with a smile.

"Daddy can I go out someday?" You asked.

"Of course! You can go out right now..I bought a wheel chair just for you" he said smiling brightly as if he was the sun.

He took you outside and you both had a daddy daughter date until the sun ruined the moment and started setting.

By the way I accept suggestions in case you don't know. Just message me, don't comment your suggestions because I might not see it