Azusa x Singer! Reader

You were just like your Uncle Kou. You rarely come home and when you do come home, you would spend your time composing new songs.

You would rarely spend time with your father because well you are a bit scared. When you would talk to him he would ask if you like pain, then he would start showing his knife collection to you then would sometimes start cutting my wrist.

You sighed as you sat down inside your dressing room. After this song you are finished for the day.

Timeskip
The fans started yelling and screaming after I finished this song.

After that you secretly went backstage and teleported to the mansion. On arrival you saw your uncle Yuma fixing his garden as usual. You just opened the door and went to your bedroom.

You sat on your desk and started composing new songs. After 36 minutes you heard a knock to your room. "Come in" you said cheerfully as you dropped your pen to face the person at the door.

The moment that person entered your room, you were a bit shocked and scared. It was none other than your father Azusa.

You felt shivers run down your spine and you gulped. "Father is there something I can help you with?" you asked politely.

"Nothing in particular. I saw your concert, you're a great singer (Y/n)" he said as he gave you a heartwarming smile.

You were a bit shocked that he is not showing his sadistic side. "I'm sorry for always cutting your wrist" he said as a tear fell down his cheek.

He was crying right in front of you, your heart sank when you saw him.

You stood up and hugged him. "I should be the one apologizing father. I never spent my time with you" you said.

And for the whole time you and your father just kept talking about latest events, you even let him read the song you are writing. He also gave you advice about what to write which is surprisingly good.