Reiji x Reader

Today was the day...the day you've decided to run away from home. Why? Probably because of lack of attention from your father.

You hated the way he always ignore all your achievements. He only gives his attention to you when you get failing grades and when you make a mistake.

You quickly packed your clothes and everything you might need.

"He won't even notice I'm gone" you mumbled while packing the last thing you need.

You exited your room and went to the front doors, you opened it quietly. "Wait why didn't I just teleport?" You asked yourself silently. You just let it be and continued on.

Ten years later
You're now 21 years old. You've found a job you wanted, you have achieved a lot in your life. You graduated as a valedictorian and already bought a mansion for yourself. You got a boyfriend, you have what you want. But there seems to be a missing piece to the puzzle.

While driving your way, you went pass the mansion you once lived in. You stopped and get off the car. Something was weird, it's as if the mansion was hollow. Something was off.

You teleported to the front doors and slowly opened the door. Inside the mansion were broken furniture and broken walls.

You carefully made your way inside, avoiding all the debris and stuff. It was quiet and void. No one was inside the mansion except you.

'what happened here?' you thought.

"Y/n is that you?" asked a weak voice. You knew this voice. It was none other than the man you hated. The man who ignored you. He stood by the stairs weakly, bags were under his eyes.

"Father what happened here? Where are my uncles?" You asked staying in your place. He slowly made his way and hugged you. You hate this man but same time, you loved him.

"They're gone" he said.

"Fa-" you were about to say something but he cutted you off.

"We were attacked" he said.

"Father I'm sorry" you said tears slowly starting to form in your eyes.

"No Y/n...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you. I shouldn't have rejected you. I'm sorry, I made your life miserable. I know you hate me but please find it in your heart to forgive me" he said. You felt your shoulders wet which means he was crying. The great Reiji was crying.

"Father there's no way I could hate you" you said hugging him back.

You both stayed like that for 20 minutes and after all that, you took him to your mansion and introduced him to your boyfriend. He didn't get mad, he just quickly approved both of you.