Daddy do you love me?~ Special Scenario - Sakamaki

Shuu
"Daddy do you love me?" You asked your vampire father who is sleeping on the sofa. He opened one of his eyes and lazily spoke. "Of course I love you" he said and closed his eyes again.

"Then tell me who is that woman in your room" you said eyeing him while pouting.

"(Y/n) I don't know what the hell you're talking about" he said knowing that you're mad and ready to kill someone.

"I saw it! It was in a picture frame. I'm going to murder that woman if you don't tell me!" You said angrily.

'If I don't say something about that woman she'll definitely murder her' though Shuu.

"Daddy tell me! Tell me!" You said while shaking Shuu. You got irritated so you went to the kitchen and got a knife. You were about to leave the mansion but Shuu stopped you.

"(Y/n) that woman is your mother. Besides how are you even going to kill her if she's already dead" he said while picking you up and throwing away the knife.

"(Y/n) for as long as we live, you will be the only woman I'll love" he said kissing your forehead which made you happy.

Reiji
"Daddy do you love me?" You asked all of the sudden.

He only looked at you then went back to his experiments. You stood there awkwardly so you just left his lab and pouted in your room silently.

You stopped crying and decided to just post on Twitter. After 7 minutes you got bored and just played music and started reading in wattpad.

After probably 5 hours you felt heavy. You placed your cellphone on your bedside and went to sleep.

Timeskip...
You were running, you kept running. But what exactly were you running away from.

Then you felt something or someone touching your hair and kissing your forehead. You opened your eyes and saw your stern vampire father looking at you with loving eyes.

"Of course I love you (Y/n). I just don't know how to express it." He said in a whisper which you heard clearly.

"Go back to sleep, I'm sorry I woke you up" he said as you closed your eyes again. Then you felt his lips on your forehead again. It made you happy so slept with a smile on your face.

Ayato
"Daddy do you love me?" You asked the red head who is playing NBA on his cellphone.

"Of course I do, you're my daughter after all" he said not taking his eyes off his phone.

You pouted and spoke again " Do you love me daddy to the point of not playing basketball or eating takoyaki or playing games on your phone?"

This made Ayato pause his game and looked at you in the eyes while sweadropping just like in animes.

"(Y/n) don't take away the things I like" he said with a pout.

"Then love me properly! Say it!" You said yelling at him while looking away.

"(Y/n) I love you" he said awkwardly.

"Say it more sincerely" you said.

"I love you" he said sincerely

"Is that all? There's no action at all." You said looking away again.

The Ayato stood up and hugged you from behind. "I love you (Y/n)" he said in your ear.

"Is that all? Just a hug?" You said still not happy. Ayato sighed and made you face him. He kissed your forehead then pecked your cheek and said I love you again and again.

"Happy now?" He asked. "Yes!" You said cheerfully and hugged him.

Kanato
(A/n: Honestly I'm not good at making stories when it comes to Kanato but I'll try)

"(Y/n), come here. Let's have a tea party." He said already dragging you to your room.

Timeskip
"(Y/n) do you prefer strawberry or vanilla cake?" He asked while pouring tea in a teacup.

"I prefer strawberry cake daddy" you said with a smile. 'How did he and mom even made me?' you thought.

After a while you started to get bored so you asked a question.

"Daddy do you love mommy" you asked.

"No" he said which made you sweatdrop like in animes.

"Then daddy do you love me?" You asked with a blush.

"Yes, I've never had a daughter before so I'm happy I have you." He said while cutting another cake then he spoke again. "I don't love your mom because I already love someone and that's you"

Then he gave me another strawberry cake..this is already my seventh cake.

Laito
"Daddy who is that girl in your room?" You asked holding a knife behind you.

"Oh her? She's just a friend." He said smiling knowing that you have a knife behind you.

"I didn't know friends kiss, hug, go naked in front of each other and have sex." You said which made Laito shiver in fear.

You teleported to Laito's room and a scream was heard throughout the mansion.

Laito sweatdropped like in animes. "Well that's the sixteenth time she killed my sex girl" he said.

The you teleported again in front of him holding a bloody knife and with bloody clothes. "Reiji's going to punish me again and scold me." Said Laito while looking at you. You only smiled innocently at him.

"Daddy do you love me?" You asked while holding the knife in front of you.

"Yes I do" he said smiling back at you. 'So who's her mother again? And why in helling hell did I raise her up again?' he thought.

Subaru
"Daddy do you love me?" You asked innocently while handing him a white rose.

"Of course I do" he said then after 5 seconds he started blushing as red as a tomato.

"I love you too daddy" you said as you hugged and he hugged back.

"Daddy I have a another question." You said looking up at your tall father. "Where do babies come from?"

The moment you said this, his head went red.
"Ah well..you see when a married girl and boy kiss, unicorns with baskets appear from the rainbow and gives the married girl and boy the baby" he said still blushing.

"Then let's get married and get lots of babies" you said happily.

"Ah, that's. We can't get married." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Why not?" You said.

"Because you're my daughter and I'm your father" he said.

"Then I'll marry Kanato-nii!" You said. "But you're blood related" he said.

"But I want to get lots of babies from unicorns. I want a thousand babies!" You said happily. After saying this Subaru fainted and you being you. You thought he died and cried endlessly then stopped crying when he woke up.