How was I made? ~Sakamaki part1

Shuu
You were curious as to why you don't have siblings. You were also curious about how are you made.

So to feed your curiousity, you asked your father. And you got annoyed because he ignored you. He kept sleeping and kept ignoring you.

Because you got annoyed you took his earphones.

"(Y/n) give it back" he said. "You've been ignoring me for 2 hours and now you care" you said with an emotionless face.

"Fine I'll answer your question. What was it again?" He said while scratching the back of his head.

"I'm the one asking questions here not you" you said holding the earphones tightly so he won't be able to grab it from you.

"Fine, ask away" he said while yawning.

"Okay so my question is how was I made?" You said looking at him curiously.

"Curiosity kills the cat" he said trying to ignore your question. "Well I'm not a cat, I'm a vampire!" You said savagely.

Then silence. "If you don't answer my question then I WILL CRUSH YOUR EARPHONES" you said.

He sighed and spoke "Firstly me and your mom went to our bed then we kissed , then I pushed her on the bed and started ******** her ******** then I put ** **** ****** *** *** **** ** **** ***."

You were traumatized when he said that which gave him a chance to take his earphones, leaving you there staring off into space.

Reiji
"So daddy you'll answer my question" you said confirming everything that happened. He only nodded while continuing to do what he is doing.

You made a deal with your father that you'll study if he answers your questions. "How was I made?" You asked staring at him with curiosity and expectation. Apparently this question made him stop whatever he is doing.

He silently walked to the bookshelf and pulled out a book and gave it to you. "But you haven't answered my question yet" you said while pouting looking at the book.

"That's my answer" he said going back to what he is doing.

"That's Laito's book, it's full of erotic stories. You'll find the answer to your question through that book" he said.

This made you more curious, so you went to your room to read it. And that's how you became who you are now.

Ayato

"Daddy how was I made?" You asked again for the tenth time

He's playing darts...and he's ignoring you.

"Dadddddy!!" You yelled tugging on his shirt. "It's only one question! Why won't you answer me? And why are you ignoring me?!" You said tugging on his shirt harder.

"Shut up! I'm having a boner right now so stay away or else you'll lose your virginity at the age of 7" he said which made you pout. Firstly, he ignoring you and not answering your question and secondly, he's using words you don't even know the meaning of which makes you more curious.

"Daddddy!" You yelled again..

"I have a daddy kink, saying that only makes me hornier so shut up! I'll answer your question later" he yelled while walking away.