Christmas Special~ Mukami

Ruki
It was already December 25, you woke up early and went to the Christmas tree downstairs.

"I knew you'd wake up early, so I woke up early for you" said you daddy which surprised you but you quickly recovered and gave him a hug.

"Daddy what did you buy me? Do you know what Santa gave me?" You asked as he carried you on his shoulder.

"Why don't you find out for yourself" he said as he placed you down, he handed his present to you.

You opened it quickly with a smile but a pout made its way to your face when you saw the present. It's another book, Ruki chuckled. "I was joking, that's not my gift this is my gift" he said handing you another red gift.

You opened it and you saw (gift you want). "Daddy where's Santa's present?" you asked with sparkles in your eyes.

"There" he said pointing to the green box near the fireplace. Truth is there is no Santa, it was him who did it.

Yuma
"Y/n since it's Christmas, I want to celebrate it alone with you. Just the two of us" said Yuma while smiling happily.

"Okay!" you said happily.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked

"I want to go to the park, then we'll go to Korea" you said happily. "Korea? Why?" He asked with a confused face. "I want to go to Bts fanmeet and concert" you said with a puppy eyes.

He smiled and chuckled. "Okay, as long as you stay by my side and try not to fangirl too much"

Kou
"Daddy!!! Please?"

It's been an hour. You keep asking your father to take you with him to his job. He and BTS are going to have a collaboration and you wanted to go. You are a fan of BTS.

"Y/n I'm sorry" he said with sad eyes. "Daddy, I never get to celebrate Christmas with you. I want this as a Christmas present. I won't ask a present, this is enough for me" you said with puppy eyes.

After a while, you got him to agree with you.

"Daddy thank you!! This will be a best present ever!!!" you said smiling happily and he can't help but smile as well because of your cuteness.

Azusa
"Dear Santa, I wish for Daddy to stop hurting himself" you whispered but was clearly heard by your father.

"Y/n....let's...have..fun..this.. Christmas" he said. You stopped and stood up. You smiled happily.
"Daddy please stop hurting yourself" you said with a frown.

"That...will...be...my...new.... year's...resolution" he said which made you smile be your wish was granted. And let's just say, for Christmas you just walked around town.