When you say a lie ~Mukami

Ruki
"(Y/n) was it you who set my books on fire?" Your father asked in a dark and stern voice. He already asked Yuma, Azusa and Kou if it was them but of course none of them would have the guts to do that.

"I would never do such a thing to your precious books" you said while smiling, looking at him in the eye.

"I know you're lying. You always fiddle with your clothes when you lie" he said looking at your hands which is fiddling with the hem of your shirt/skirt.

Then you placed your hands behind your back and smiled innocently. "So why did you do that?" He asks now eyeing you with a deadly aura.

"Because you never spend time with me. You're way too busy reading books." You said in an almost quiet tone. Ruki can be very scary when he's mad. He sighed in defeat and said " You should've said so"

"Why don't we go outside then? Just the two of us" he said and you nodded excitedly.

Kou
"(Y/n)~ how was school?" Your father cooed then suddenly engulfing you in a hug.

"I met a lot of new people and it was fun!" You said cheerfully which made him smile but then suddenly frown. One of his eye shined brightly red.

"You're lying" he said. You forgot he can tell if you're lying or not. You didn't say anything and remained silent.

"So what happened?" He asked with a bit of anger in his tone because you won't tell him anything. "I'm your father so I have a right to know" he said looking at you with a deadly aura.

"They...they.. were making fun of me and saying that..." You paused and looked at the ground nervously. "That what?!" He yelled in an angry way.

"That... that the only thing I have is money and an idol father" you said on the verge of tears. He looked at you with sad eyes and hugged you in a fatherly way.

"Don't worry (Y/n). You have my love and tomorrow those who said those things will be found murdered on the streets" he said still hugging you.

Yuma
"You've been standing there the whole time" your father said, noticing that you were just standing there in the corner.

"I was daydreaming" you said while flashing him a gentle and innocent smile. "You're lying" he said which made you flinch a bit.

"H...how did you know?" You asked nervously. "I'm your father and I know when you are telling the truth. So spill it" he said eyeing you carefully.

"Well, I..." You paused gulping nervously. "What?" He said in a low yet intimidating tone. "I.. I murdered someone" you said while looking down sadly.

He sighed and patted your head. "It's part of being a vampire. I'm not mad, in fact! I'm so proud" he said happily.

Azusa
"(Y/n) did you...hurt yourself again?" Azusa Said in a slow and gentle voice. Azusa was not the type of person to get mad easily.

"No" you blurted out not looking at him in the eyes. "(Y/n) it's good manners to look at person you are talking to when talking to a person" he said , still in a gentle voice.

"I can tell you are lying. I can smell your blood" he said looking at you kindly.

"I'm sorry dad" you said sadly. "Don't do it again, and I promise you. I won't hurt myself as well" he said with a smile.