Ruki x Dying! Reader

So you are born with a disease. When you were 16 below, symptoms never showed up.

You are secretly going to hospitals for a check up. Well this was successful since Kou is always busy as an idol, Yuma with his garden, Azusa with his knifes and stuff. But Ruki has been watching your actions.

He found it weird that every Sunday you would say that you are going out to meet some friends but nevertheless shrugged it off.

Today is Sunday you are at the hospital right now. "Miss (Y/n), you only have 3 days left to live. Don't you want a surgery? Well it's risky but it can add days to your life" the nurse said as she gave you the results.

You shook your head for a no and went back to the mansion. As usual the mansion was quiet, you went to your bedroom. You crumpled the paper in your hands and threw it at your desk. You lied in bed with a smile and fell into slumber.

Ruki who was passing by noticed that the door to your room was open. He entered your room and looked around but the crumpled paper caught his eye. He uncrumpled the crumpled paper and started reading. He was shocked by this and stared at your sleeping figure.

"So this is what you were hiding" he whispered quietly. Tears started falling from his eyes as he played with your hair.

After a while you woke up to see your father crying.
"Daddy wha-" he immediately cutted you off with a tight hug. Then you noticed the crumpled paper in his hands then that's when you knew that he knows your secret.

"How long?" he asked still hugging you. "For 10 years" you answered.

He hugged you much more tighter. "Don't leave me" he said. You felt your shoulder getting wet from his tears.

"I'm sorry daddy for not telling you. I should've said it sooner" you said as tears fell from your eyes.