Yuma x Troublemaker! Reader

You sat on your bed. You were very bored, you had nothing much to do.

Your father wouldn't let you help him with his garden, your Uncle Kou is always doing his job, your Uncle Ruki well you are scared by his strict behavior and you are too scared to even get near or talk to your Uncle Azusa.

You were bored, you wanted to help in gardening. Then an idea appeared in your mind.

You went to the kitchen, you got the iodized salt and sugar.

You placed all the iodized salt into a bowl and you poured the sugar in it. You then placed the iodized salt into the sugar's container. You nodded at your work and placed it back to where you got it from.

You then went to your Uncle Kou's bedroom. Everything was quiet, you silently closed the door and looked around your uncle's room.

Your eyes stopped to a face powder on your uncle's desk. You emptied the container and added sand instead.

After doing all that you went back to your room. Now you're going to wait for dinner to come.

Everyone was at the dining table. You sat next to your father and your father was next to Kou. Your Uncle Ruki placed the food to the table and sat down next to Azusa.

As usual your Uncle Kou and father are fighting. You looked at the food and smirked "Uncle Ruki did you add iodized salt to the food?" you asked.

Your uncle only nodded. As Yuma, Kou and Ruki took a bite they spit it out.

"What the hell Ruki? What did you put in this?" said Yuma while looking at the food.

"It seems the salt was replaced with sugar" said Ruki while eyeing you.

You only looked away and hummed the tune of Euterpe. "(Y/n) was it you?" asked Ruki.

"Now why would I do that?" you said. "You're lying" said Kou as one of his eyes turned red.

You forgot that he can tell if someone is lying by using that eye.

Well let's just say you got a lecture from Ruki and Kou while Yuma was laughing at you while you just glared at him.

After that lecture you went back to your room and jumped to the bed.

"You shouldn't have done that. You know Ruki" Yuma said as he sat beside you.

"I was bored! You wouldn't let me help you with your gardening" you whined to him as you say up.

He only patted your hair while grinning. "Why don't we sleep together tonight" he said as he forcefully made you lay down.

You only nodded. You had a great time that night, cuddling to your father and him hugging you while patting your head at the same. He treated you like a child that night which made you pout.

The next morning you got scolded by Kou because of his face powder. You just giggled while Yuma was trying to hold back his laughter at Kou's face.